Saturday 31 March 2012

Girls Are Crazy?Guys Are Romantic,


Most girls will agree that the laptop is the most romantic movie of all time. We love the passion, romance, and the thought of eternal love. We all cried. key. time, I see. We want our own Noah, a man who wants it enough to be attached to the wheel of fortune just to ask her out.
I'm with you sister, I saw this movie alone at night on Friday and eleven sobbed a large order of Pad Thai. And it was my sixth vision. But yesterday when I saw it again (yes, I stayed at the place of nails for 2 hours to see everything) that has a little angry.
One of the most endearing of the film is when Noah is looking for Allie, trying to ask her out. He hits her, she follows, risking his life for an appointment, present events wherever you are and eating a cunning plan to surprise her with a double date to the movies. Finally, she relents and 10 minutes later, they are madly in love, smushing ice cream in the face of the other and kiss off.
As a woman, I see and dream of having someone who loves me enough to do anything to get close to me. I find sweet and romantic, Noah wants and knows what I have for him. So did Patrick in 10 Things I hate about you, Lloyd Dobler in Say Anything, and countless other guys in every romantic comedy again.
But what if the roles were reversed?
What if a girl saw a man and she wanted everything kept showing where was I?What if she called him, follow him and sneak your way to an appointment? What if all his life, he hopes to return? Even I, a girl myself, cringe at the idea. Because it's crazy, and every man who created it. Should I give up, go out with her and die next to her time in an assisted living facility, I de-friend her on Facebook, its blockade on AIM, and laughing at the psycho, it is with all your friends. And other girls are probably thinking the same thing.
I do not know if this is a poor reflection of men (judging too quickly) or women (for ideals ridiculous when it comes to dating), but it frustrates me. It did not end. I do not mind that I have to wait before calling a man, I must see what they say, and I have to keep the right distance, so I think I'm crazy, is not merging together Type Party while when over-the-top romantic gesture for a woman. And it pisses me off even more that this is the way things are - That all books of quotations, shows, advice columns and perpetuate the notion that women sit down and let a man if persecution, but they do not dare to pursue its own. How fair is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...