Saturday 31 March 2012

Guys I hate my clothes (Journal of Undateable)

 A few weeks ago, I bought one of the most complex I have ever met in my standard set of surf safaris. This is a grazing ground Maxi green lime skirt and silky with a million folds. It moves and flows like the ocean when I walk. After testing, I immediately felt like fashion - bold, bright and beautiful. I decided to wear the skirt for dinner and drinks and I felt so safe and stylish. But after a few minutes outside, I noticed a small lateral eyes, prying eyes and whispered comments from strangers, all the boys. I had a lot of compliments from women, but men looked at me as if I wore a dress of meat! And of course, most of his attention was the crazy woman almost naked skin showing much, anyway.
I stay with the trends, as well as the girl next door. I love watching the different blogs for inspiration. I spend much time adding shopping carts of clothes on the websites (and then talk to the excessive spending) and my best afternoon was spent flipping through fashion magazines like Vogue and InStyle bright. But I realize that some clothing that we covet not translate well to the opposite sex.
I read an article about what kids like to see us in I'm sure we can all guess ... they do not like fussy details or figures. Do not include blocking of color, glitz and glitter of magic or turbans closely linked. Necklaces are not too clumsy sentence, earrings, thrifted buttons are too heavy. Apparently, simple equals better for men.They do not understand the architecture of a chunky heel Lita ... they like the power of a cloud Louboutin sexy though. So yes, virtually eliminating the third part of my current wardrobe.
If you think you really do not care if you're a guy carrying a LV Speedy compared to Boston or Gucci logo bags for regular school? Can you really tell the difference between the standard light green mint green vs. Poland? As details of the things that occasionally we put our clothes, sometimes I wonder if it really worth it.
I do not think a man would influence my choice of clothes because I would be stuck in tight jeans and high heels every day. I do not want to part with my Uggs in cold weather. I love the natural style and comfort of my wide-leg pants in summer.And my sunglasses oversized make me feel like a celebrity all year round! Not my fault that they simply did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...